Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BreezeGuard Screen


    My dog absolutely loves to stick his head out the window while I drive down the road. But sometimes I get a little worried that he is leaning too far and might fall out. Thanks to BreezeGuard Screens, I never again have to worry about my furry friend falling out of the window. A brilliant-minded inventor had the bright idea to make guards that restrict a dog from sticking its head too far out the window. This clever contraption allows dogs to get the full effect of the wind in their face, all the while behind the safety of a 3D cage around the window. Not to mention, the stylish black cage and straps around the door panel give any car that sturdy and rugged look. Thanks to BreezeGuard Screens, responsible pet owners can relax knowing that their dogs will not fall out of the window anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment