Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Moo Mixer

   
 The Moo Mixer is the ultimate new invention for the chocolate milk enthusiasts. There is nothing better than a nice tall glass of chocolate milk late at night. Unfortunately, I usually do not feel like going through the trouble of mixing chocolate syrup or powder into my milk. If I do find the motivation to actually concoct this delicious drink, I worry about spilling it while stirring or leaving unappetizing powdery chunks. Luckily, the Moo Mixer has ended all of my troubles. I can simply pour a glass of milk into the mixer, add the desired amount of chocolate, press the button, and watch the Moo Mixer work its magic. This truly remarkable invention will change the lives of lazy chocolate milk lovers everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment